Downloading apps onto my zt-280 c91

Apr 12, 2012
I have just bought a zenithink 280 c91 with android 4.0 but it will not upload some apps like Facebook and draw something it tells me my machine is not compatible any suggestions ? Thanks

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
"Upload?"

Shelly I have a ZT-C91, and just love it. I don't understand. Are you uploading facebook, or uploading to facebook? I have several drawing apps that are working beautifully, exactly which apps are you having trouble with? Also, when did you get the tablet, and have you updated your firmware since you got your tablet? By the way, I really think you've got a really good deal with your C91.

Blessings,

Rob

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2012
"Upload?"

Shelly I have a ZT-C91, and just love it. I don't understand. Are you uploading facebook, or uploading to facebook? I have several drawing apps that are working beautifully, exactly which apps are you having trouble with? Also, when did you get the tablet, and have you updated your firmware since you got your tablet? By the way, I really think you've got a really good deal with your C91.

Blessings,

Rob

Hi Rob I am trying to add the apps to my tablet' fb and draw something free... I have recently purchased the tablet which has the most current software thank you