downloading youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2011
Hello all, I have a bunch of downloaded youtube videos which I put on my ipad 1, now I have a new Samsung Galaxy 4g LTE from Verizon. I have downloaded a few already to it, but when I look for the videos, I only see the name of the video not a video clip/picture with it like on the ipad or my pc. Am I doing something wrong or should I use a program specific to the Galaxy/Android?

Thank you
Steve

Video form YouTube is .flv format, Android device can not play it. if you have no flv player on your PC, you also can not play it. I think you can try Foxreal Video Converter to convert YouTube FLV video to MP4 for your Samsung Galaxy 4g.

Dec 10, 2011
I am also having trouble with youtube. I have Android OS 1.6 called customer service and they said to try youplayer, and having trouble with that. Then tried Freewarelovers.com and they offer youtube download but doesn't work on here. I am looking for any/all help with this. PLEASE

muthugomu

Dec 21, 2011
Well, downloading the videos from either Youtube Video Recorder or Foxreal Youtube FLV Downloader onto SD Card, then I put the SD card onto my tablet.

What application can I use to play these video files? Please advise.

Thanks
Muthu

Status
Not open for further replies.