eLocity A10 Preorders Didn't Appear Yesterday. No Hints Anywhere to be Found?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
11cpa.gif

Steam TV Networks (eLocity) might completely forgot about their new A10.

Pre-orders for the 10-inch Android 3.0 Nvidia Tegra 2 device was supposed to be available starting yesterday, but we have numerous reports that this is not the case. Opps?

Compounded with the lack of information about the A7 before its release, this certainly doesn't do any good for the credibility of the Philadelphia based company.

If someone can actually find a pre-order page, let us know.

From the original Engadget quoted Jan. 3 press release for Stream TV Networks:

The new 10-inch eLocity mobile tablets will run the Flash-enabled Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) OS with powerful NVIDIA Tegra 2 processors. These models, equipped with ample storage, front facing cameras and HDMI outputs, will be available at varying price points to meet a wide range of user preferences. The new eLocity A10.1, A10.2, A10.3, A10.4, A10.5, A10.6 and A10.7 models will have the highest screen resolution within the mobile tablet category. eLocity A10s launch for online preorder beginning on January 17th.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
So far I can't find anything I've been looking everywhere for the last 2 days :/ ::sigh::

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Boy how are they going to release Android OS 3.0 while they haven't released Android OS 2.3, 2.4. I think Google has not allow them to release Android OS 3.0 yet. There are so many companies with Android OS 3.0 that haven't yet release their tablets. Some say won't be until March to April 2011. Others say Feb 2011. Just to early to tell. This company has lost some support with the bogus multi-touch claims of A7. A10 version would have to be fully tested. I like the tablet from OpenPeak OpenTablet 10 which uses Flash base applications an the CPU is dual core also.

Transflective LCD for readability in all lighting
conditions
• Front-facing camera for videoconferencing
• 5 megapixel rear-facing camera
• Corning® Gorilla® glass surface for scratch
resistant protection
• Multi-user support with password protection
• High resolution 10.1-inch capacitive LCD
with multi-touch
• Ultra-portable design is only 13.4mm thick
• Built on the Android platform
• Wide selection of services and applications
• Easily browses Flash-enabled websites
• Connectivity includes Wi-Fi , optional 3G radio,
Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, HDMI with 1080p
output, MicroSD, Micro-AB USB 2.0
• Fast application development and simple
deployment process for providers
• Cloud-based device management enables
centralized monitoring and administration

Comacine

Aug 23, 2010
I like the tablet from OpenPeak OpenTablet 10 which uses Flash base applications an the CPU is dual core also.

Yeah, nice unit. I ESPECIALLY like the mixed-input (touch/stylus) screen, the Gorilla Glass and the very nice cameras on it. I'm looking for a field-use unit and this might be the one, with some reggedization (e.g. rubber bumper, tether etc.)