email client that allows zoom.

bugeyed

Jul 26, 2010
I like k-9 email client, except I can't zoom or otherwise increase the text size in general. The displayed text is very small on all views. Is there an email client that will let me set up the size or at least zoom in?

Thanks,
kev

thel8elvis

Dec 29, 2010
I understand it may be possible to install and use spare parts to increase the font size in the default email client.

Is this a shortcoming of the current nook rom that text is not pinch to zoom - or is this a normal android thing ?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
have you even looked at k9 mails setting options? because it can make the text pretty big (if you still cant see it on the largest i am sorry and will continue looking for you) but open up k9 mail then it menu- settings- display- font size and then just navigate to what you want to make larger if you want the body of the messages larger click messages then message body. hope that helps

bugeyed

Jul 26, 2010
have you even looked at k9 mails setting options? because it can make the text pretty big (if you still cant see it on the largest i am sorry and will continue looking for you) but open up k9 mail then it menu- settings- display- font size and then just navigate to what you want to make larger if you want the body of the messages larger click messages then message body. hope that helps

Thanks,
I found where to enable pinch zoom & did the font sizing that you mention. Working pretty well now. Reflows text well. Still keeping my eye out for a better app. Would like to see something that looks & feels like t-bird. BTW I am using k-9 with multiple email addresses without issue.

Thanks,
kev