Ematic PBS Kids Tablet Will Not Connect Via Any PC

ustael

Jan 7, 2018
I got the tablet for my son and we love it. It's perfect for his age range. But I have one ongoing issue. When I try to connect to any PC to try and copy files to or from the tablet, It shows in My PC but one of two things happens when I try an access it. I either get a window saying the device has been unplugged or it just opens a blank window that I cannot copy files to. Can anyone help me figure this out? I would like to copy some video files for him to watch when we are on the road and have no data connection.

Thanks in advance,

BeeDee

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 304
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 326

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Apparently this tablet runs Android 6.0. With the tablet on and unlocked, swipe down from the status bar at the top. Do you see any notifications similar to "Charging only. Touch for other USB options"? If you do, touch it and you should then have the option to connect it as a media device. That will allow you to transfer files.

ustael

Jan 7, 2018
Apparently this tablet runs Android 6.0. With the tablet on and unlocked, swipe down from the status bar at the top. Do you see any notifications similar to "Charging only. Touch for other USB options"? If you do, touch it and you should then have the option to connect it as a media device. That will allow you to transfer files.

Thanks!! That was it!