ePad Screen Broken, any one selling a bricked unit or else screen?

MKEDF

Feb 13, 2011
Hello i jus dumped my epad Flytouch..

Screen is cracked but it works fine..

Can any one sell a bricked unit or else a screen?

Might be a long shot but i have to ask..

Pay pal ready

Let me know Im posting a picture of the unit

Attachments

• $caracteristicas.jpg
    $caracteristicas.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,973

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
I've seen replacement screens advertised via eBay & also some HK/Chinese merchants have them. Pick a seller on ebay preferably with reliable rep-> to store, send a contact email asking for a replacement screen. Am pretty sure you'll be able to get one, if your a techy type you'll probably know how to pull the tab apart & fix the screen yourself. Good luck

cityofchi

Feb 20, 2011
Actually, I have a few epads in hand, some with good screens / non-working unit, some with cracked screens but working unit. I would be ok with selling any you need, give me a price.

aircris

Apr 24, 2011
I have an epad and the screen broke how much would you be willing to sell a epad with good screen for?

Apr 26, 2011
I have an epad and the screen broke how much would you be willing to sell a epad with good screen for?

"Danger Will Robinson!!!" {Robot from the old TV show 'Lost in Space'}

Make sure that everything is compatible before committing to a dead tablet sight unseen. I have both a Pandigital and a epad. Both have 7" screens. One screen is something like 3.5 inches wide and the other is like 4 inches. (Not exact measurements.)

There are a number of "ePad" models out there, similar but actually made/assembled by different manufacturers. There is no guarantee they used the same parts.