Ereader on the android

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
[FONT=&quot]When ipad came out with ibooks, I really regret that I got an Android. I long so much for the functions of Ibooks. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I was looking for a free ebook reader on my phone; I have tried FB reader, Aldiko, ireader. I once believed that aldiko had already been the best one among them. So happy that I got Laputa book reader then. It has many really great features such as Paper leaf rolling effect and its massive books in their internal websites. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What this small thing does is amazing. Once I download a book, it is saved on my SD card and I can read it anytime even without an internet connection. How about my own books? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sure, I can import any ePub file into my shelf[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. You have to first place the ePub file in an import folder in Laputa file on your SD card, and then choose import. I failed on one ePub I created, but work on several others I downloaded from other places.[/FONT]

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
[Once I download a book, it is saved on my SD card and I can read it anytime even without an internet connection. How about my own books? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sure, I can import any ePub file into my shelf[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. You have to first place the ePub file in an import folder in Laputa file on your SD card, and then choose import.[/FONT]
Had no problems with importing ePub in Aldiko. Just place it on /sdcard, "open" it with a file manager (like Astro) and select Aldiko to perform the action. I even borrowed ePub books from the local library, cleaned out the Adobe DRM and read it in Aldiko on my aPad. Very convenient.

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
Well, I used Aldiko before,but then move to Laputa. I can find and download tons of free books in its built-in websites.Even some recent books. Quite amazing. And I learn that they are going to add some new features like multi-languages, display awake setting,and search in Gutengberg.