Euogo.com

mlbaker55

Dec 15, 2011
twees, could you post the phone # to Euogo.com? Daniel Lee no longer responds to my e-mails for a refund. Thanks so much!

mlbaker55

Dec 15, 2011
I ordered a tablet from Euogo.com on 11/9/11 and canceled the order the same day. I was contacted by a Daniel Lee and he said they canceled the order and I would get a refund. I have yet to see a refund as of 12/19/11 and now Daniel Lee or no one else from Euogo will respond to my E_mails. I will never order from this company ever again and I don't recommend them to anyone.

jaswinky

Feb 7, 2013
Really bad experience with androidtabletbay.com ( euogo.com ). Purchased a Sanei N10 dual core. After unboxing:

1) Near to the camera, in the screen, there was a fused pixel.
2) the screen is taking of from the casing near the camera.
3) THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE: The tablet I ordered was dual core CPU, but the CPU I received is SINGLE CORE what I paid 165,87US$ for! Also in the web was mentioned that the CPU speed is 1,5GHz and what I received is 1GHz (!) It is really slow.

No response to my emails and calls from them. After my purchasing I read a lot of posts like mine in all tablets forums and online shops...

jaswinky

Feb 7, 2013
Really bad experience with androidtabletbay.com ( euogo.com ). Purchased a Sanei N10 dual core. After unboxing:

1) Near to the camera, in the screen, there was a fused pixel.
2) the screen is taking of from the casing near the camera.
3) THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE: The tablet I ordered was dual core CPU, but the CPU I received is SINGLE CORE what I paid 165,87US$ for! Also in the web was mentioned that the CPU speed is 1,5GHz and what I received is 1GHz (!) It is really slow.

No response to my emails and calls from them. After my purchasing I read a lot of posts like mine in all tablets forums and online shops...

Updated: Once open and closed a dispute in paypal, Paypal says that they cannot do anything because they respond for the sending and transport, not for the containing of the box !!!!!!!!!! I am atonished!!! I am sure androidtabletbay (euogo) knew this paypal politic and they changed the sent model knowing it... Sincerely, I can not find the avantages of boying by paypal or directly with Visa with this case...