Euogo(dot)com shipping time

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
I just purchased an item from the website Euogo(dot)com and was just wondering how long their shipping time might be. I sent them an email but have had no response so far.

If anyone has ever purchased from them and could give me an estimate, that would be great.

camailong

Jun 20, 2010
I just purchased an item from the website Euogo(dot)com and was just wondering how long their shipping time might be. I sent them an email but have had no response so far.

If anyone has ever purchased from them and could give me an estimate, that would be great.

I got one from Euogo, it takes 13 days.They used USPS to ship it o me, don't choose USPS, if you want to get it faster. They didn't give me tracking number on time, it is normal if you buy from China, Chinese shipping company is odd.

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010

I got one from Euogo, it takes 13 days.They used USPS to ship it o me, don't choose USPS, if you want to get it faster. They didn't give me tracking number on time, it is normal if you buy from China, Chinese shipping company is odd.

i was told usps would be faster than their ems or whatever they have over there