Facebook upside down and listing times way out

s11lko

Jul 4, 2012
Hi all,

I have a Ployer Momo8 - very pleased for £100.

However, the Facebook app (and one other app I can't remember at the moment) opens 'upside down' when I'm holding my tablet in portrait mode. I have to then turn the whole unit upside down (i.e. on off button and earphone socket etc now at the bottom) in order to use it (the app graphics do NOT rotate with me as I turn the unit!).

Also, if someone comments on a thread, for example 5 minutes ago, it will show in the app that they've done it, say, 7 HOURS ago!!

Has anyone else had this sort of problem who can advise me? I'd be grateful to hear if so - this isn't an important problem, just irritating.... :)

Regards, Dave x

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi all,

However, the Facebook app (and one other app I can't remember at the moment) opens 'upside down' when I'm holding my tablet in portrait mode. I have to then turn the whole unit upside down (i.e. on off button and earphone socket etc now at the bottom) in order to use it (the app graphics do NOT rotate with me as I turn the unit!).

Also, if someone comments on a thread, for example 5 minutes ago, it will show in the app that they've done it, say, 7 HOURS ago!!

Has anyone else had this sort of problem who can advise me? I'd be grateful to hear if so - this isn't an important problem, just irritating.... :)

Regards, Dave x

Not certain re: the FB problem but if you post something, is it displaying the correct time on YOUR post? If 5 hours off, is it exactly 5 hours?

Go to your, (forum) profile settings and make certain the time zone is correct.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am not seeing what you describe for facebook, do you have auto-rotate screen selected in display?

Hi all,

Regards, Dave x