Feedback on Bauhn 10" 3G Quad Core Tablet

mickenglsh

Jan 5, 2013
Anybody know why GPS won't work on the 10.1? It worked fine on my 9.7. I followed instructions but always get the same message: "you current location temporarily unavailable"

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Anybody know why GPS won't work on the 10.1? It worked fine on my 9.7. I followed instructions but always get the same message: "you current location temporarily unavailable"

Did you try installing GPS Fix from the Google Store, as was suggested to you by leeshor in another thread?

elitegamer88

Jul 18, 2013
hey guys have you tried flashing the tablet with the Ampe A10 firmware? because they have the same specs with the bauhn? this is the tablet im referring to Ampe A10 Quad Core 3G GPS Tablet PC 10.1 Inch MSM8625Q Android 4.1.

Last edited:

cabacahona

Oct 23, 2014
Sorry to seem so green, however, I need an app that is not supported on my system and it tells me my system is not compatible. Can anyone please tell me if Android operating system updates itself automatically? i have 4.2.2. and idealy would like to have 4.4 I suppose. I've had my 10" quad core now for over six months. In all fairness, it does what i want it to, just think i would have been better off getting a Google or even Samsung Galaxy - maybe second hand!