Flytouch/LANPAD/aPad FIRMWARE 1.6 LINK with Minimal Instructions

frivlus

Oct 28, 2010
;)If you have a flytouch you can try this link to download the firmware and start from scratch. It takes about 10 minutes.
1.6 F/W link: http://rapidshare.com/files/427312137/android16.zip file is 225 MB.

- Make sure to plug the AC charger during the process.

- Extract the files and folders inside the script folder to microSD card root directory.

- Put the card into the Android microSD slot.

- Then turn on the Android and allow it to boot up; THe FW install begins automatically.

- There is only one prompt at the end which requires you to remove the SD card.

- The tablet will then power down.

- Turn the tablet on and, viola! You have a vanilla 1.6 install

The process takes about 10 minutes or so; your mileage may vary based on your tablet's configuration.

BTW, if you find it hangs up upon initial "reboot" your downloaded files may have gotten currupted. Retry it again; if it fails re-download the ZIP file and restart tehe entire process.

Good luck.

-Frivlus

Flytouch aka LANPAD
7 inch
256 MB RAM
2 GB InternAL
4 GB SD
VIA Processor
Android version 1.6

marsSHm

Nov 1, 2010
Please reupload this ROM. Now on the rapidshare "Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

blythestyl

Nov 3, 2010
Please re-upload really need it,
i upgraded my firmware using
[ROM] xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT, MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL

and it was stucked, cant boot, want to restore form default 1.6 build 2.0_88

would really appreciate help thanks!

frivlus

Oct 28, 2010
Link updated after original poster removed it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/429548598/android16.zip

Good luck.

-Frivlus.

;)If you have a flytouch you can try this link to download the firmware and start from scratch. It takes about 10 minutes.
1.6 F/W link: http://rapidshare.com/files/427312137/android16.zip file is 225 MB.

- Make sure to plug the AC charger during the process.

- Extract the files and folders inside the script folder to microSD card root directory.

- Put the card into the Android microSD slot.

- Then turn on the Android and allow it to boot up; THe FW install begins automatically.

- There is only one prompt at the end which requires you to remove the SD card.

- The tablet will then power down.

- Turn the tablet on and, viola! You have a vanilla 1.6 install

The process takes about 10 minutes or so; your mileage may vary based on your tablet's configuration.

BTW, if you find it hangs up upon initial "reboot" your downloaded files may have gotten currupted. Retry it again; if it fails re-download the ZIP file and restart tehe entire process.

Good luck.

-Frivlus

Flytouch aka LANPAD
7 inch
256 MB RAM
2 GB InternAL
4 GB SD
VIA Processor
Android version 1.6

Hcp128

Feb 1, 2011
Hallo,
while extracting the zip my virus scanner found the WORM/Downadup.B virus in autorun.inf and deleted it.
Is my file corrupt?
Can I use this for ROM upgrade?
Thanks
Pierre

dj.truth

Jul 11, 2011

Hello
I did exactly what you said, and it only took my tablet like 5 seconds to burn the file.Is this normal? I also got the virus delete message when unzipping the file. Is that okay?
After removing the card, it did not power down on its own, i had to hold the power button down until it turned off. Is this correct?