Force Close help!

drewer23

Aug 29, 2010
Just yesterday, my Eken M002 Google Android Apad arrived. I was just exploring all the games and apps already on it. When I tried to close out of one of the games, the background turned black (but the top bar is still visible), and a box popped up saying "Sorry! The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and then it gives me the option to "Force Close". When I press it, it goes away for a few seconds but then pops up again. Pressing the back buttons or the home button doesn't work. The menu button in the top bar doesn't work either. I have tried turning it off, using the pin hole reset button, I have tried letting the battery drain out and it still doesn't work. Please help.

drewer23

Aug 29, 2010
The problem is that I can't press any of those buttons. The buttons turn orange and look like they have been pressed but it doesn't do anything. Anyone else?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I hate to tell you this. I am afraid you are left a quality issue. If you attempt to power up after you have totally let the battery drain and still no joy, the best and unfortunately the only solution is to return the unit for a replacement.
There seems to be some units which have poor Quality checking and result with bricked units. It may be painful. But it may be the only option.