Froyo 2.2 Update?

KaiNinaste

Nov 5, 2010
Any news on when the Froyo 2.2. update will be coming out in Europe/UK?! I have an Archos 70 but only 2.1 :(

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I'm also waiting for this update as a reason for buying me some ARCHOS 70 IT^^
Maybe you can keep you updated with this site: ARCHOS

KaiNinaste

Nov 5, 2010
I do the firmware update on my Archos but always says I'm up to date! Wish they'd at least set a date!

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
Anyone that already has the Archos 70 .... How many memory has it, 256Mb,512Mb or 1Gb?
Also, is the camera VGA or 1.3 M pixel? Is the quality of the camera good?
Please, let me know.... thanks

klown07

Aug 27, 2010
Anyone that already has the Archos 70 .... How many memory has it, 256Mb,512Mb or 1Gb?
Also, is the camera VGA or 1.3 M pixel? Is the quality of the camera good?
Please, let me know.... thanks

I am in no way trying to be mean, but a quick google search will get you this information my friend. Just for future reference, anyways it has 512mb of ram

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
It seems that everybody its speculating because I was in another forum and got an answer that it has 256Mb from a lot of people.... and I went to Archos Website and it is not listed, that's why I specific ask who has one to let us know.

to Klown07 - Do you have one Archos 70?
Thanks.

KaiNinaste

Nov 5, 2010
I have the Archos 70, and it certainly doesn't have 256mb of ram, more like 512mb/1gb. I run a lot of things at once and it hasn't even stammered yet. The camera is just VGA and isn't the best for taking photos - however, it is excellent for video calling as you can still get the detail and it isn't such a high mp that it slows everything down.

I hope they release the 2.2, I really want flash to watch things on the internet instead of just using a YouTube app!!!