Future Android Tablet Owner

Medic005

Aug 6, 2010
Hey Everyone,

Joined up to do some research on an Android Tablet. Looking to buy one and just wanted to read up on info and maybe post some questions. Ideally, I would like to get a 7" screen with Android 2.2 running on it.

I've been using the Android software on my HTC Droid Eris since January, so I'm pretty experienced with the OS.

Looking forward to gaining some insight from these forums.

C-ya!
Tom

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Welcome to AT

The WITSA81E is the only device on that market that fits your bill for now. But the device is not implemented that well for Android. Best bet is to wait for something good if you want Froyo,Flash, and all that good stuff

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
yeah like xaueious said theres only one tablet right now running android 2.2 so if thats a deal breaker for you, you should hold off for a little bit and keep watching this forum for updates on tablets

Medic005

Aug 6, 2010
Yep, I did see the review on the WITSA81E, sounds like they have some bugs to work out. I would like to get one by the end of this year, so I got some time for new models to come out. I'm looking forward to see what Samsung is going to release.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm confident there will be good ones out by then. It's just taking a long time.