Galaxy Tab 3 7´´ only detecting wifi within a feet (literally)

tpothjuan

Feb 19, 2015
Hello, I'm new in the forum and here is my problem: suddenly out of nowhere my Galaxy tab 3 (SM-T210) stopped dectecting wifi networks, and then I realized (approaching my tablet next to my router) It only dectected my home wifi when I'm next to it, which didn't happened before, And I have tested with all my other devices and they can detect all networks arround (about 5-8), and I already used the factory reset card and nothing happened, I'd appreciate some help please It's driving me crazy.

Jeffrey

Super Moderator
Jul 27, 2014
Welcome to the Forum. A factory reset should have cleared your WIFI data. Did you happen to notice if this is the case?
I would go into WIFI Settings and remove all networks. Shutdown your tab and reboot your router. Once your router is online, power up the tab and see if your issue is resolved.

tpothjuan

Feb 19, 2015
Welcome to the Forum. A factory reset should have cleared your WIFI data. Did you happen to notice if this is the case?
I would go into WIFI Settings and remove all networks. Shutdown your tab and reboot your router. Once your router is online, power up the tab and see if your issue is resolved.

hey! thanks for your answer but the problem is not specifically with my router it is with all routers I mean all networks not just mine

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Still trying to get a handle on "a feet (literally)" Sorry, couldn't resist.