Gaming on the A2109?

sk8er911

Feb 19, 2013
thanks for the info guy very helpful, as of my last posts i got vice city to work no problem there. but i am having a lil difficulty with wild blood it plays fine with some lags
when the the wifi is on it says that there is an update but u hav to go thru the play store to get it. the problem is thru the play store it says that the said mentioned game is
not compaitible with my device is the any know way to get around that?

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Thats odd, some people have mentioned they see them, while others haven't. I don't get it, but these alone don't show up for me:
Nova 3
Modern Combat 4
Order & Chaos Online
Heroes of Order & Chaos
Vice City

There are others, I just can't think of them off the top of my head. It saddens me, because I've tried to sideload Order & Chaos Online but can never get it to work correctly.. I always get booted after the splash screen.

I tried to install TegraZone, but it never list any games. I heard that was a bug with it.

I can't say I understand that I've seen everyone of those games Except Order & Chaos online.
And TegraZone as I said has never given me any problems, As far as their list of games it took me awhile to learn how to find them.
Felt kinda dumb once I had. :p

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
No clue what could be different, as to why I can't see them. I am not sweating it. Thanks for the replies

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
What is the different MC3 coz you have MC4 I download it b4 it said its not compatible with my device. i got the same tablet as yours. I bought a lot of gameloft games on my s3 and iconia that not compatible with this tablet specially that nova 3 that i always play b4...nvdia quadcore what the F
It does you just have to go around the market. Not sure how keen they are about posting instructions but if you can't figure it out with some quick googling pm me. There isn't a game I couldn't run yet. Mc4 is actually buttery smooth. (You don't need root either)

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD
u6u6yha4.jpg

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
What is the different MC3 coz you have MC4 I download it b4 it said its not compatible with my device. i got the same tablet as yours. I bought a lot of gameloft games on my s3 and iconia that not compatible with this tablet specially that nova 3 that i always play b4...nvdia quadcore what the F

Gameloft stuff is infinitely annoying to get to work, they have checks everywhere you need a modded apk for them, these are available around the net. There is also a possibility I haven't tried but with flashes new ROM with closed framework you could fool it if it has a DPI check. Or look into modifying your build.prop to mimic another device ie. Nexus 7 galaxy etc
Our device has ro.product.brand=generic for example.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Here's an xposed modules that allows all apk in the play store, install it , reboot and clear data and cache in playstorehttp://d-h.st/6xb

Last edited by a moderator:

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Here's an xposed modules that allows all apk in the play store, install it , reboot and clear data and cache in playstoreDev-Host - AllAppsInPlayStore_1357592057_3187.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

I had the same problem with Gameloft Games from the Gameloft site.
But I haven't ran into anything yet off of Google Play that won't work yet.
But maybe I'm just a Blessed Man?

There were a couple of Gameloft games I couldn't find on Google Play, So Gameloft downloads from their site didn't want to work. Why I didn't ask.

So i went and as they said somewhere else.
And that somewhere else was/is Amazon got my downloads from there and everything worked just fine... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Maybe you are blessed or just lucky, I don't play games on my tablet, that's what my Xbox is for, I have a hard time with the controls on the tablet. I'm All thumbs and I also have a hard time with the virtual keyboard or any keyboard for that matter, I have a memory like an elephant for most things but remembering where the letters are on a keyboard, well, it may as well be in pig latin :D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::s

itablet

Mar 8, 2013
Is any one have success with "N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance". I tried this game when my tablet was not unlocked and rooted but now I did but not got chance to try it out. It was saying your game is not compatible with your device please ask for the refund something like that.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
Is any one have success with "N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance". I tried this game when my tablet was not unlocked and rooted but now I did but not got chance to try it out. It was saying your game is not compatible with your device please ask for the refund something like that.

It will if you'd gt an original apk, or maybe not with xposed. Depends on the checks it runs. But I have it running on mine and its smooth as butter. Works great with wireless ps3 pad. Just search for a "modified" apk. That's one of the games you have to follow install order to the letter with or you will find yourself typing an angry message.

itablet

Mar 8, 2013
It will if you'd gt an original apk, or maybe not with xposed. Depends on the checks it runs. But I have it running on mine and its smooth as butter. Works great with wireless ps3 pad. Just search for a "modified" apk. That's one of the games you have to follow install order to the letter with or you will find yourself typing an angry message.

I just try the games and when i click on Campaign > Continue > homecoming mission (first one), its start for about 2 second and close it.
The version I have installed in V1.0.4. Any clue? Do you want to attach the patch file if you dont mind. I have patch v1.0.0 and v1.0.2 but they dont work.

Last edited: