Ghost apps

Luvnhugz2

Mar 2, 2015
Hi ijust got ah Nobis android tablet 4 christmas n already sent 2 comp cuz something ate the internal memory overnite then got itback now my playstore says no connection retry n installs apps on thier site but cant find on my tablet i tried 2 reinstall the playstore n get same thing once showed me file 404 was missing but cant find those either Please Help ?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not positive I totally understand what is going on based on your explanation but it sounds as if your problem may be that you don't have a proper WiFi connection. Restart the router, then your tablet then forget the connection you currently have and try again.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Having a strong WiFi connection only means you can see the router. That does not mean you can access the Internet, especially if the router is not properly connected. I have a link in my signature with an entire thread dedicated to WiFi problems. Something there should help.

Luvnhugz2

Mar 2, 2015
I get connected 2 everythingelse but the playstore app & my apps r installed the playstore but not on my tablet ? it did work i have the fb app but nowwont work n ghost apps installed n playstore?