[GIVEAWAY] Free 7 inch Android 4.0 Onda VX610W Fashion Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
onda.jpg

Androidinabox tablet giveaway is back!!! An Onda VX610W Fashion is the contest prize this time around. With a 7 inch 5 point capacitive touch screen, A13 CPU, 512M RAM, Onda VX610W Fashion Edition is a great Onda android tablet. The tablet ships with Android 4.0 and 1080P full HD support to ensure an outstanding user experience. Once again they made it easy to join this contest. Simply reply in this thread with a sentence that includes the keyword "Onda" and you are entered. Bingo!! Done!! Please note: only one reply/entry per username, those who leave more than one reply will be disqualified.

Another $7 Onda coupon contest will be held at the same time so please be sure to check out their section.

The contest will last from May 21 2012 to June 5 2012 and
will officially close on June 5, 12:00 pm Central. The winner will be announced once the contest ends and winners are expected to contact Androidinabox within one week or the prize will expire.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Albert_Scoot

May 19, 2012
I've been looking into buying an android tablet to replace my ancient e-reader a free Onda would definitely be welcomed.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
This onda tablet looks like a well built bit of kit.

Sent from my Slingloaded Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.