Google Market... downloading not working

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
On my daughters tablet the market was working I downloaded 5 or 6 things on it. Now it is doing the dreaded (starting download) and it just stays like that. I know this is a common complaint and have been trying to find a thread on how to fix it. I tried going to manage applications.... but market place is not on there... so I can't clear cache. I know there was one way to fix it if you had a android phone, but I don't have one...
Thank you.....

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
Haipad m701 4g with sd card fitting all the way in.... Need something with step by step instructions I have never done this before.... thank you

Last edited:

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
I will give it a try tonight when I get off work ...or on Friday... looks like it is fairly simple.....hoping if I have any problems I can just continue on this post .... thank you so much

This Haipad m701 is great.... my daughter loves it.... I am having fun with it too !!!!

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
Okay I am having trouble opening the system img. file..... do I open then copy or just copy straight after download

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
okay I am stuck.... if anyone can help please and thank you so much... I just open the command window and trying to get the sdk tool folder to put in the commandd and it will not let me.. i think i am typin the wrong command.....

fitwind

Dec 11, 2010
Okay this is where im stuck.. if anyone can help let me know... thanks
On this step.. i can not go any further

When it is gone, you are done with the emulator for now Lbut LEAVE IT OPEN
Open a Cmd Window and go to the SDK Tools Folder
Enter the Command
adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.googleapps/databases/accounts.db "select * from meta";

You will then see the androidID

Save the AndroidID Number
Close the Emulator and the SDK