Haipad posts "Bluetooth Applications"

SilentKnight

Sep 24, 2010
That almost gives me hope!! .. but I am afraid I don't have bluetooth, I have tried everything and was even on Rom 185 for a while. I am now on 186. I was excited for a moment in 186, because rather than just quickly flashing on/off when I try to enable bluetooth, it actually took a few while to attempt to enable it, all though it eventually fails...

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
As Wiresquire pointed out, the Eugo.com info that it's an either/or choice between remote control or Bluetooth may be true if ordering from them but is not a restriction imposed by Haipad. There ARE some - certainly not all - 4 GB units with both remote control and Bluetooth. Sorry to hear the transfer rates are so slow.

P

paul_nicholls

Speaking of bluetooth, does anyone here know of USB bluetooth 'dongles' that might work with the Haipad M7? I would love to attach my tablet to my bluetooth phone for browsing anywhere (probably slowly, but still...)...

If it helps, I got my Haipad M7 a week ago from AndroidPads Australia

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I am running Android 2.2 ATM (till 2.3 becomes more stable/feature complete)...

cheers,
Paul

Last edited by a moderator: