Hate it

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
:mad:

I post this at the end of my looking for the adapters for my tablet. Unfortunately, the SOB doesn't hold a charge. Even when I have it on the charger, it will say it is at 15%. I contacted my X to thank him for he gift but I think he got a lemon. I guess you get what you pay for. Many of us don't have money for the high priced tablets,but when you get something bargain basement it makes you question, "Is it worth it?" For an extra $30, he could have gotten me the Kindle or the Nook. I have contacted the Ebay seller but got no reply. I don't know if the X wants to get in contact with him because he was the one that bought it. Ugh,pure frustration

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Definitely sounds like a problem. What kind of tablet do you have?

My gentouch78 (2nd edition) barely holds a charge for an hour... although it's suppose to last 3-4 hours.

MSJNT

Dec 22, 2010
iRobot 7" Tablet PC Android 720P MP4 WIFI 3G MID MV7". I was thinking about taking it to place to see what they can do. It can hurt and maybe get it jailbreaked too. I just can figure out how to get it to connect to the Wifi at work and at home. I even did the factory reset and it didn't help. I am at my wits end.