Have some questions about this tablet if anyone has it or has used it.

DeathBoT

Nov 30, 2010
This tablet is real cheap and seems comparable to the iPad and i would like to upgrade from my WPDN to a real android tablet at a reasonable price as i am a college student.
My question is, has anyone used this or own it that could let me know the best\worst things about it. Is it worth it? Is a garbage? Do they last....i mean i know its cheap but at least a few years. (AT LEAST!)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
But I think Chinese product means cheap and low quality
Their quality hasn't been test for long time before they are released

Wouldn't.
Thats the first revision of zt-180, not so reliable, plus the screen is plasticy, and the touch sensitivity no good.

They have a second better version out with 512M ram, with better build quality.

This tablet is real cheap and seems comparable to the iPad and i would like to upgrade from my WPDN to a real android tablet at a reasonable price as i am a college student.
My question is, has anyone used this or own it that could let me know the best\worst things about it. Is it worth it? Is a garbage? Do they last....i mean i know its cheap but at least a few years. (AT LEAST!)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I would not recommend that at all. You can't compare the iPad to a $135 Android 2.1 tablet.. that is like Apples and Apple Juice.

Actually some of the newer stuff - eg late 2010 / 2011 models are quite comparable imho..

Similar battery life, decent touch screens, faster cpu than ipad etc.
That said, I still wouldn't get a first gen ZT-180 ;)

Back