Have some questions about this tablet if anyone has it or has used it.

DeathBoT

Nov 30, 2010
This tablet is real cheap and seems comparable to the iPad and i would like to upgrade from my WPDN to a real android tablet at a reasonable price as i am a college student.
My question is, has anyone used this or own it that could let me know the best\worst things about it. Is it worth it? Is a garbage? Do they last....i mean i know its cheap but at least a few years. (AT LEAST!)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

leikesasi

Dec 16, 2010
But I think Chinese product means cheap and low quality
Their quality hasn't been test for long time before they are released

shanghailoz

Jan 10, 2011
Wouldn't.
Thats the first revision of zt-180, not so reliable, plus the screen is plasticy, and the touch sensitivity no good.

They have a second better version out with 512M ram, with better build quality.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
This tablet is real cheap and seems comparable to the iPad and i would like to upgrade from my WPDN to a real android tablet at a reasonable price as i am a college student.
My question is, has anyone used this or own it that could let me know the best\worst things about it. Is it worth it? Is a garbage? Do they last....i mean i know its cheap but at least a few years. (AT LEAST!)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I would not recommend that at all. You can't compare the iPad to a $135 Android 2.1 tablet.. that is like Apples and Apple Juice.

shanghailoz

Jan 10, 2011
Actually some of the newer stuff - eg late 2010 / 2011 models are quite comparable imho..

Similar battery life, decent touch screens, faster cpu than ipad etc.
That said, I still wouldn't get a first gen ZT-180 ;)