Hay day updated and now wont work

hawoof

May 21, 2014
Does anyone else play hay day on kindle fire hd? I downloaded it a few months back from 1 Mobile market and it had been working fine, previous updates have also been fine, this latest one however has left me unable to open the game. It downloads from 1 mobile market and then installs but when I try to open it I just get a message saying download failed as the resources could not be found. I've tried downloading the apk file, that installs but then comes up with a download bar which stays at 0. Any ideas on how to sort this and get the game back?

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Had numerous problems with different things trying to download from 1mobile also. Try Google play.

hawoof

May 21, 2014
Couldn't get that link to work :(I don't understand why it won't download from 1 mobile market when it's been fine up until now

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Try going into the 1mobile's settings and disable the autorun apk installer. Just tried a download with no problems.

hawoof

May 21, 2014
I changed the setting but it's not made any difference, still getting the same message, getting really frustrating now lol!

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Sorry partner.
I'm definitely not a tech guy, but I've been known to try things by trial and error, turning things on and off to see what happens.
Sorry I couldn't help with Hay Day, for you.

hawoof

May 21, 2014
Thank you anyway, I'll keep playing about with it and see if anything happens :)

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Have you tried searching for other sources for the apk file? There's bound to be somewhere that it can be downloaded from that doesn't involve 1mobile.

hawoof

May 21, 2014
Yes I've looked but get the same download failed etc with every one, think I'm just going to have to wait til the 1 mobile one is working as seems other people are having similar problems. Will find a new game to keep me occupied in the meantime :)