Hello all! Another Questionable stranger!

PowerSet

Feb 18, 2012
Hello folks, I'm new here, and hoping to poke at everyones expertise to save myself making some poor decisions :)

I've been involved with computers for a little over 10 years, have been building for about five, Mostly a windows guys, although my laptop does have mint on it currently.

I've been debating getting a tablet for maybe a year or so, and now that they seem to be better, and cost less, I hope to buy one soon.

I look forward to picking at your brains to make a good decision!

Glad to have a good place to join,
PowerSet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello PowerSet, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Just click that link and you'll be there. Read the "Sticky" threads at the beginning to get a feel for the things you need to take into consideration when buying a tablet, and then join the ongoing discussions or post a new thread with any questions you may have. Have fun and enjoy the forum!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum buddy! Let us know what you are looking for in a tablet and i'm sure everyone will chip in with their advice on what tablet to buy :D

PowerSet

Feb 18, 2012
Welcome to the forum buddy! Let us know what you are looking for in a tablet and i'm sure everyone will chip in with their advice on what tablet to buy :D

Already did lol, posted in the "end all what to buy" thread, but I jumped the gun and ordered the Zenithink Z280-Z102 I had been eyeing. At this point I just don't want to add more time on top of the already lengthy shipping time. And it really seemed like the only good buy with gps to meet what I was looking for.

Wish me luck :)

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
I think you will be very happyy with your Zenithink. They are great quality for the price.

I have a Zenithink C91 and my wife has a C71. Both with Android 4 and we haven't had any problems till now.

PowerSet

Feb 18, 2012
I think you will be very happyy with your Zenithink. They are great quality for the price.

I have a Zenithink C91 and my wife has a C71. Both with Android 4 and we haven't had any problems till now.

Considering my low expectations, I definitely expect to be happy with it, my only worry is it having the 2 point resistive touch screen, as opposed to the capacative touchscreen like the C71 has. But the gps was a more important feature to me, and I haven't been used to a nice capacative screen, so I think I'll be able to enjoy it just fine :)

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Already did lol, posted in the "end all what to buy" thread, but I jumped the gun and ordered the Zenithink Z280-Z102 I had been eyeing. At this point I just don't want to add more time on top of the already lengthy shipping time. And it really seemed like the only good buy with gps to meet what I was looking for.

Wish me luck :)

good luck :)