Hello all, glad to be part of the community!

quadguy1470

Dec 18, 2011
Hi all, glad I found the site. I had my first introduction to the android OS about a year ago when I got the droid global 2 phone, I can't believe what this phone can do. I almost feel bad for those using that "other" smart phone. Time and again I've watched a video that a coworker would talk about and play on his other phone. I'd have to laugh when our other coworkers would say what are you guys watching and I'd play the same video on my phone without any buffering like that other phone. Anyway I was told by my wife that she wanted to by me a laptop for Christmas, but she didn't know what to look for, I told her I'd prefer an adroid tablet, and although she has no idea how capable it is she agreed that the portability of it makes it a great choice for all the taveling we do. So after a ton of research on the differences and online reviews I decided that the Asus SL101 slider was the best choice for me. Now comes the hard part, I have to wait til Christmas to get it, It's gonna be a long 3 days lol. Looking forward to discussions with other members.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! Be sure to check out ASUS Owner's Group too, and remember, XMas is only 3 more days!

Cheers,
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi quadguy, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new Asus. Only two days now.:rolleyes: Glad you decided to become a member of the forum, nice to have you with us.