Hello all....tablet dummie need help where am I?

sonseanrichew

Apr 3, 2012
Hello forum ... i have no clue about this... my tablet is a coby kyro MID1126 ... i want to do stuff that i can do with my htc desier hd...got this as a gift and am not sure why i should keep it...thought i could skype and can't ... the market isnt the same.. i am using it as an alarm clock...why cant i read storieson it ..
i dunno... confused and diappointed... sorry if i posted in the wrong place...
well i hope everyone eles has better luck!!!
Cheers from east coast canada ! :)

Welcome to the club,we are in the same situation ,I have bought a AINOL Aurora Mars II tablet and , just looking to tweak it out and make learn a few things ,without breaking or bricking my device

Hello sonseanrichew, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'd suggest you click this link to the Coby Generation 2 forum and learn more about your tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. I'm pretty sure you'll find that your tablet is capable of a lot more than you realize now. Enjoy your tablet and the forum.

Welcome to you as well DroidFool2u. Glad to have you here as a member of the forum. I see you've been in the Novo7 forum. If no one there can help you tweak that tablet, you might try posting in the Android Tablet Q&A section. Good luck!

Back