Hello all....tablet dummie need help where am I?

sonseanrichew

Apr 3, 2012
Hello forum ... i have no clue about this... my tablet is a coby kyro MID1126 ... i want to do stuff that i can do with my htc desier hd...got this as a gift and am not sure why i should keep it...thought i could skype and can't ... the market isnt the same.. i am using it as an alarm clock...why cant i read storieson it ..
i dunno... confused and diappointed... sorry if i posted in the wrong place...
well i hope everyone eles has better luck!!!
Cheers from east coast canada ! :)

DroidFool2u

Mar 21, 2012
Welcome to the club,we are in the same situation ,I have bought a AINOL Aurora Mars II tablet and , just looking to tweak it out and make learn a few things ,without breaking or bricking my device

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello sonseanrichew, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'd suggest you click this link to the Coby Generation 2 forum and learn more about your tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. I'm pretty sure you'll find that your tablet is capable of a lot more than you realize now. Enjoy your tablet and the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to you as well DroidFool2u. Glad to have you here as a member of the forum. I see you've been in the Novo7 forum. If no one there can help you tweak that tablet, you might try posting in the Android Tablet Q&A section. Good luck!