Hello everyone! Im new here i need some help from You about tablets.

chesiu

Aug 13, 2010
Hello.
Michael from Poland.
I was looking at all that tablet clones which are made in China.

I really cannot find a 7 inch tablet with sim card slot. I dont want to buy an external usb modem.
Are there some average quality tablets with sim card slot which will have good battery inside?

And is it really worth to buy some tablet from china?
Thanks guys! and once again hello to everybody :)

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I dont know of any tablets that have a sim card slot in side but whats wrong with buying an external modem? and i think its worth it to buy a tablet from china because thats where all of them come from right now.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
If it has to have a built in SIM card, you might as well buy a phone tablet like the Dell Streak or Huawei S7.

You wouldn't want a Chinese clone then.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hello.
Michael from Poland.
I was looking at all that tablet clones which are made in China.

I really cannot find a 7 inch tablet with sim card slot. I dont want to buy an external usb modem.
Are there some average quality tablets with sim card slot which will have good battery inside?

And is it really worth to buy some tablet from china?
Thanks guys! and once again hello to everybody :)

Check this out - 3G Modem and SIM card slot $165/ -
Lowest price APad from Solonomi.com! Only 164.99 for 7 Inch Android MID with WiFi

I remember reading about couple more at shenit.com or eugo.com.

minitek

Jun 1, 2010
Hi, as far as I know, some 7-inch 3G tablets are coming soon, maybe next week. 3G modules will be integrated into the tablets.
What network do you need? There will be 3 different modules according to different network - WCDMA/CDMA2000 and TD-SCDMA.
If you want some detailed information, please let me know.

chesiu

Aug 13, 2010
Well it would be superb if i'd get something like this:
dual core processor
OS: of course Android (better than 1.5 with android market)
screen: 7 inch
RAM: 256
WiFi
G-Sensor
Camera
USB 2.0 or mini usb
Battery: min 2600mAh (3000 - perfect, generally more - better)
i need it generally for internet but it would be perfect to have possibility to play 3d games from time to time
AND least but not last SIM CARD SLOT in it would be perfect solution. I have to buy external modem and thats in Poland about 40-50 $
I found such tablet with everything above but except sim card slot and its available in Poland for about 150 $.
So overall cost its 150+50=200$

Will i get such "machine" with sim card slot built in it for max 200$ with shipping?
Propably not yet. I have to wait few months when market will be full of tablets and 3G built in will not shock people any more.

minitek: i guess in Poland we've got WCDMA.

Greets!

Last edited:

chesiu

Aug 13, 2010
...maybe something like this?
M7000E
with HUAWEI EM770 like they say here: 7 Inch Mini Notebook With Google Android 1.5 OS with WIfi GPS...USD151.52 Wholesale Price at **********

Tell me what You think.

chesiu

Aug 13, 2010
Xaueious - thanks for the FAQ.

So its better to buy a "stronger" tablet without sim slot inside and buy external modem or just wait when the prices will go down.

i guess this Witstech A81E Android 2.2,Flash 10.1,App Market+Free Case+Removable battery
would be ok for now. But i cannot find a confirmation that it supports 3G external usb modem

EDIT 1
ok i found that it supports only CDMA2000 :/ and has no camera and its 10 inch.

so, do You have some other interesting tablets with good processor and stuff?

EDIT 2
Dawa D7 - about 200$ but only 1500mAh. i cant find confirmation that it supports usb 3g external modem
Orphan M16 - about 300$ and its 10 inch. sometimes in specifications i find 128 RAM or 256.
MS-E7001 - about 160$ and only 128 RAM and android 1.5. moonSE is the same as APAD iRobot and JR7?

So, my searches ended.
For now i cant find any "cheap but lets say strong device" below 200$ with sim card slot or without, but + external modem.
I'll wait and see. its changing very fast.
I think that when Notion Ink Adam will launch in november or Samsung Galaxy Tab in September or this strange "35$ for tablet Indian Ministry project" (whatever) market will be waiting for something new, and tablets with my desired specifications will be much much more below 200$.

However if You will find something interesting below 200$ write here immediately please :)
I've got cash but im patient and i want to spend them smart.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2010
Michael,

Does Telechips 8902 of Android 2.1 Tablet PC with 3G Built-in 8" Screen.Did you Like it.But.Still on development now.Will be avialable about Oct.If you are interest will be keep update information to you.By the way.Are you just by one for yourself use it.Thanks.

Best Regards.

Jacky.Liu

chesiu

Aug 13, 2010
Michael,

Does Telechips 8902 of Android 2.1 Tablet PC with 3G Built-in 8" Screen.Did you Like it.But.Still on development now.Will be avialable about Oct.If you are interest will be keep update information to you.By the way.Are you just by one for yourself use it.Thanks.

Best Regards.

Jacky.Liu

I think U're using translate.google.com to write in english :) but i think i know what U wrote above.

Ok, so as i said before:
Good procesor ARM11 od better
minumim 256Mb RAM
sim card slot built in (WCDMA)
usb /mini usb port
camera
Wifi
supporting external 3G modedm (WCDMA)
Good G sensor
supporting 3D games
minimum Android 2.1 with market
minimum 3000 mAh
minimum 7 inches.

and now the most important, it must be for 200$

So i think a'll wait few months when the price will drop to 200$ for tablet with such specifications.

And answering Your question (i think it was a question), Yes I want only one tablet for myself.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
hI CHESIU,

When you say :
"i guess this Witstech A81E Android 2.2,Flash 10.1,App Market+Free Case+Removable battery
would be ok for now. But i cannot find a confirmation that it supports 3G external usb modem
EDIT 1
ok i found that it supports only CDMA2000 :/ and has no camera and its 10 inch.
so, do You have some other interesting tablets with good processor and stuff? "

Where did you get this info? I just bought A81E, and was definitely told NO 3G support or SIM card; but mybe !

Care to expand? Thanks.