Hello From South Georgia !

georgiapecan

Oct 16, 2012
Hi all ! I am just now taking the leap into tablet computing. I chose to buy an Android, so I could tinker around with it. I have a new Kocaso M760, and I will probably have loads of questions. I have not had the chance to play with apps much, since my cell phone is not a smart phone. Another thing -----Kocaso seems to be a very popular choice on the net, but I am not seeing much in the way of forums, or fix it sites that deal with the Kocaso brand. I am not seeing much positive or negative about the brand from those who have bought it. Hopefully we can change that here, and be of help to those who have bought the products.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hello from North Georgia and welcome to the forum

I never heard of that brand before but there are so many out there I'm not all that surprised. You should still find plenty of great Android info on the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello from Android Tablets GeorgiaPecan, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Who knows, maybe the reason you haven't seen much in the way of forums, or fix it sites is that there are no problems and they never break.:rolleyes: I hope that's the case with yours. Enjoy that tablet and the forum!:cool: