Help for Apps

Sigord

Aug 8, 2015
I never cease to be amazed how unlike Windows often, at the massive amount of free and apparently safe Apps available for Android Tablets. However the one thing I do find difficult is finding any help such as on all the functions of many of these Apps.

For example I was obliged to install an App to use the camera for photos and another for videos on my refurbished Nexus 7. But there seems no way of knowing the purpose of all the little icons that quickly vanish after awhile. Is there a URL link to somewhere we can download such info on any of the Google etc. apps please?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The only thing I can suggest, beyond the descriptions and photos of the app on Google is to see if the developer has a site to look at. But your right, it's not like you can hover over those to see what they do.

KurtWood

Jul 29, 2015
The only thing I can suggest, beyond the descriptions and photos of the app on Google is to see if the developer has a site to look at. But your right, it's not like you can hover over those to see what they do.

Well explained try to read the details of the app you are trying to install then search some details on Google or try to find videos on how to use that app that your trying to install.

Sigord

Aug 8, 2015
Thanks the two Apps I had to install that cause me the most trouble are for photos with the Camera where icons vanish after a second and one icon for the Quick Video. None give any indication of their purpose. Also I can find no indication where they originate such as a web site among the Apps. There is a button for the Quick Video that displays feedback from users, but no indication I can see how to post further feedback like help.

I have found a search in Google for such as 'best video app for android' might help if you do not mind looking for a needle in a haystack !