help I.D. thid tablet.

allen369

Jan 6, 2011
Here are the specs on it. I believe it is a gome flytouch. What do you think???

Apad pictures by allen369 - Photobucket

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n540/allen369/20000001000207.jpg

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n540/allen369/20000001000222.jpg

firmware version 1.6, kernal version 2.6.29-g4f8dbb-dirty, build number wmt2.1.2_105.

sole asm, 7inch wifi gogle android 1.6 MID netbook silver.

If anyone could help me ID this so I can flash new firmware on it?, I would be so thankful....

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
There are 3 of those ROMs the B3 version might be the one you need. Just have to try them out.

allen369

Jan 6, 2011
Well I just brick myfreaking tablet. What now ? I cant believe this. I want to cry. I feel like a real jurk off. I dont have money like that. I cant just run out and get a new one.

allen369

Jan 6, 2011
IsThere any thing I can do or is this thing a paper wait? I had to do a hard shut down in the middle of the install a now power will not boot. Green light comes one and I get screen does not turn on. I have tryed a couple diff roms and scrip will not do anything. Please let me know. I hope that there is something I can do. thanks...

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
IsThere any thing I can do or is this thing a paper wait? I had to do a hard shut down in the middle of the install a now power will not boot. Green light comes one and I get screen does not turn on. I have tryed a couple diff roms and scrip will not do anything. Please let me know. I hope that there is something I can do. thanks...
DON'T WORRY! I've bricked my tablet yesterday :) fixed it with partition script, I'm developing a new version now! I'll sent you a PM/email.

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
BTW , your tablet is a CVUK-PC06-2GEN WMT2.1.2_105 :) those have problems like you are describing! We're not alone, I've noticed 3 other tablet owners with this problem, I'll work hard to get this rom done soon so you're tablet is just fine.

allen369

Jan 6, 2011
Thank you to all that are being supportive. it means a lot to me.this tablet was/is the only xmas present that me and my wife got each other and then it was a lil disapoting when it showed up on xmas day, order from china, thought we got a good deal, then we booted it with antisapation and then the disapontment set in when we saw the bootlag os and fake market. So I told her "don't ware, I qill get new firmware and have it like new for you " well tour know the rest. Thank you again tour help..