HELP ME :( what happened to my Ideos S7 (201w)

xxtwinkle

Apr 8, 2014
I have no idea what happened! I was just doing the cyanogenmod9 and then this happened :( Please help me!!!
I can't use it anymore because the screen sensors won't work! The only thing that's working is the power button :( HELP ME PLEASE! THANKYOU!!
Here's what my Ideos looks like right now....

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don;t feel that the fact you were installing Cyanogen has anything to do with the screen now working. But I could be wrong. Looks like a hardware problem with the touchscreen.

Do you have a recovery image?

xxtwinkle

Apr 8, 2014
I don;t feel that the fact you were installing Cyanogen has anything to do with the screen now working. But I could be wrong. Looks like a hardware problem with the touchscreen.

Do you have a recovery image?

Yeah, i was following these steps here > /bijopaul.blogspot.in/2012/09/jellybean-or-ice-cream-sandwich-on.html then when I was on around number 13 where it asked me to "reboot to recovery" and "exit" it shortly entered CWM recovery and there, the problem started! The touchscreen is not working by that time so I have no choice but to hold the power button and then it rebooted and went back to normal again, so i repeated the steps BUT I entered the "FLASH CUSTOM ROM" and that's when it changed the system and again the touchscreen is still not working @___________@ :(

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
You haven't read well that was for s7 classic or fat with rezistive touch screen and you have flashed all of that on a Slim S7 with capacitive touch screen. Now you need an original rom to be flashed from sdcard. Look under the battery and tell us whats the device type that you have. Maybe you are lucky and you will find an original firmware or a custom one. Eventually you will get working again.