help with flash player for elonex e touch needed

boylo49

Jan 2, 2011
i have just bought this for my daughter and most sites she visits need a flash player installing. I am following the steps but come to the part to choose which version, windows or mac,?? tried both and nothing happens. Do i need something different for this tablet, if so what is it and how do i install it? heres hoping...

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
You need to be running android 2.2 and then install the flash app

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You can't run full flash on that. It's basically another variant of the Zenithink ZT180.

marie2004x

Jan 13, 2011
Hi
did you have any luck getting flash to work? I bought my son one and he needs flash player. been trying for weeks and nothing works so any help would be much appricated thanks

marie2004x

Jan 13, 2011
Hi
did you have any luck getting flash to work? I bought my son one and he needs flash player. been trying for weeks and nothing works so any help would be much appricated thanks

allan40alt

Jan 23, 2011
Elonex are working on an upgrade for the 1000ET to android 2.2 which will also have Flash.

The current android 2.1 does not support Flash.

The YouTube app works well though.

allan40alt

Jan 23, 2011
It was suggested that I install 'skyfire'.

I checked this out with Elonex and they confirmed it was compatible.

I installed it and have now made it my default browser as it plays most (but not all) features that require flash.

Have a look here to see it in action: Skyfire for Android | Skyfire

I downloaded it from the app store on my elonex 1000-ET.

PS: If you go into YouTube there are several demo clips that are of interest. I typed 'skyfire for android tablet' in the search bar and several came up.

Last edited:

markuk

Nov 9, 2012
i have just bought this for my daughter and most sites she visits need a flash player installing. I am following the steps but come to the part to choose which version, windows or mac,?? tried both and nothing happens. Do i need something different for this tablet, if so what is it and how do i install it? heres hoping...

The Elnoex eTouch does not support flash. It also uses Anroid version 1.6 which is out of date so may apps and games wont work either :-(