Help!

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
OK I unrooted did the update to 1.0.1 then rerooted. Everything booted up ok. Went to market shows my downloads from before the rooting>unrooting>update>rerooting process. When I go to download an app it just stays at starting download and doesn't do anything. Any ideas. I now have nook tools and I am rooted with superuser. Google apps dont work, titanium wont work, gmail opens though

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I cannot get into the all option in Manage Applications soft keys keeps popping up and going away

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Try:

Settings -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market
Clear Cache then Force Stop -- DO NOT clear data

Settings -> Manage Applications -> All -> Google Services Framework
Clear data then Force Stop

Reboot

Read more: NookColor: Nookie Froyo Tips - nookDevs

This didn't work, google services framework doesn't show up under "all", I do not know how to use adb. Sorry to be a pain, but I need help. I rerooted after upgrading to 1.1 with 1.0.1 Download GabrialDestruir's auto nooter 2.12.25 file 25 Dec 2010

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
sorry I didnt clear data before. I will root again after clearing data.

thel8elvis

Dec 29, 2010
I assume you used this: Installing the 1.0.1 update on a rooted NC - nookDevs ?

It doesn't sound like you fully reset your nook before installing the update - because a fresh install would not have had prior market info.

I think the easiest plan is to do it again. Make sure you get the reset counter to 8, and that it completely restores to factory fresh.

Then follow the guide again with the 2.12.25 auto-nooter.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
No I didnt do a factory reset. Doh! I should know better, I have to do that when installing roms on the droid. I just did the factory reset, installing 1.0.1 now and will reroot.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Ok i am such a dolt! Its all working now. I should have done the factory reset in the first place : /

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App