Got update

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
?! No it's not another April's fool....I got the update to 1.1.0. This is the story: When I bought my nook it was 1.0.0 and after few days. I got the authomatic update to 1.0.1 . Right after that I. rooted. and a month later when B&N gave the update to 1.1.0 I didn ' t get it. A week ago I went back to stock (don't really know why but that's another movie) and after unrooting I checked and I was back to 1.0.0.
Today after reading a couple of msgazine using the pinch and zoom feature I went on the internet and by mistske I pinched and zoomed and it worked but my software is 1.0.0 and this feature works only with the update to 1.1.0. I went to check and now my nook is 1.1.0. So I guess at some point after I went back to stock I got un update from B&N. Isn ' t that weird?
gg

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
?! No it's not another April's fool....I got the update to 1.1.0. This is the story: When I bought my nook it was 1.0.0 and after few days. I got the authomatic update to 1.0.1 . Right after that I. rooted. and a month later when B&N gave the update to 1.1.0 I didn ' t get it. A week ago I went back to stock (don't really know why but that's another movie) and after unrooting I checked and I was back to 1.0.0.
Today after reading a couple of msgazine using the pinch and zoom feature I went on the internet and by mistske I pinched and zoomed and it worked but my software is 1.0.0 and this feature works only with the update to 1.1.0. I went to check and now my nook is 1.1.0. So I guess at some point after I went back to stock I got un update from B&N. Isn ' t that weird?
gg

Why are you still meesing around on 1.1 go out there and get some 1.2 (that is going to be confusing with it actually being Android 2.2) love with flash and B&N market! ;)

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
(
I canmot write the sd card with my asus(ubuntu), that' s what Matt told me last time. I have to find a friend with pc and coordinate our time .
gg