How do I connect my tablet to my own secure wireless router?

NOLA Beauty

Nov 28, 2010
The reason why I ask is that it will not let type in the password. It directly goes to.....you typed in the wrong password dialog box.

NOLA Beauty

Nov 28, 2010
The reason why I ask is that it will not let type in the password. It directly goes to.....you typed in the wrong password dialog box.

and when I say connect to my own wireless router, I mean...........I am trying to connect via wireless so my tablet can use my wifi.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
delete all the wireless signal,and searching again find your wireless router WiFi signal connecting again and you can type the right password.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
delete all the wireless signal,and searching again find your wireless router WiFi signal connecting again and you can type the right password.

Klaudinka

Jul 11, 2011
hi sorry to bother but im new here and i have aprblem to connect?please would you mind to hel?
thanks
klaudinka