How do I get my personal info off my 7015? Sold it and now I need some help quick!

stargiss

Mar 6, 2011
I just had someone call to buy it and they are coming this afternoon and I have no idea how to delete all my personal info from the thing. I was just going to try a factory reset but I have it rooted and clockwork mod so I didn't think that would do it.

I have my credit card info on the Google market and I want to make sure the new owner can't acces that info. Could someone please help me asap?

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Reboot into recovery and wipe data and cache. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stargiss

Mar 6, 2011
You're a lifesaver l_n....thank you!

I thought that's what I needed to do but I'm such a n00b when it comes to this sort of thing that I didn't want to take any chances.

Now I have this one sold and made my money back it's time to order a 7026! Can't wait until it gets here.

billquinn1

Dec 16, 2010
You're a lifesaver l_n....thank you!

I thought that's what I needed to do but I'm such a n00b when it comes to this sort of thing that I didn't want to take any chances.

Now I have this one sold and made my money back it's time to order a 7026! Can't wait until it gets here.

You need to wipe the /nand partition as well. I don't have mine here so I am not sure if there is a "wipe /nand" in clockwork somewhere. Look around.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
You can wipe /nand this way after booting (do this from your pc):
Code:
adb shell rm -rf /nand
Be VERY careful typing that. It will erase everything in that directory without prompting for confirmation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk