How do I put movies on my tablet?

TBone

Nov 19, 2010
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but tired of looking....I have a Zenithink zt-180 and not sure how to get movies on it. I prefer to do my movies legally, so if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Put your movies on an sd card then plug in your sd card

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

mattls

Dec 21, 2010
This sort of relates to this: Is there any safe way to get Itunes files onto an Android Tablet? I have used Itunes for years now and am just getting into the android community.

TBone

Nov 19, 2010
Put your movies on an sd card then plug in your sd card

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

That would seem to be the easy answer....lol

Question is, how so I put a movie on my SD card? It's probably a very easy process, but I just feel stumped right now.

Mongy

Sep 9, 2010
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but tired of looking....I have a Zenithink zt-180 and not sure how to get movies on it. I prefer to do my movies legally, so if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

I use a USB Memory stick to move files etc onto my ZT180, works like a charm. Use the OI File Manager, and copy to your TEMP folder on the SD card. I use the ACT 1 video Player, but, there is a stock one that works fine as well as some free ones from the market

TBone

Nov 19, 2010
I guess I haven't been very clear...Getting the movie on an SD card is not really the issue, I suppose. It's getting the movie on my computer. As I mentioned, I would prefer to do it legally.

squat251

Dec 26, 2010
you could also buy a program called clone dvd, it will rip your dvd onto your hard drive, from there you need to convert it to an .avi (very easy btw, lots of free programs for this) when done delete your video. technically this is not illegal, if it were, buying the digital copy enabeld movies would also be illegal. and if you purchased the film you should be ok. just dont share the file with people thats when it starts to get illegal.

jymbat58

Feb 11, 2011
There are several programs that will transfer DVD to various file types. The one I've found most reliable is DVD fab.It copies DVDs as well as converts to DIVx and other file formats It does take a while to MAKE the transfer. Far longer than it would take to watch it, it plays fine. Once you have the file on your hard drive, the micro SD card is placed into the PC slot (usually in an SD adapter) and cut/copy - pasted where you want it on the card. I found the ZT-180 to works great for watching the TV shows I've pulled off to watch while on the road.

legs74

Mar 24, 2011
I use DVDVideoSoft They have free video converters. Converts most formats. I keep all movies on a small pc. I use FileLinx to fetch files from my PC to my tablet to watch. Then blow them away after I am done, not to take up too much space on my tablet. I can do this from anywhere, as long as I have an internet connection. I fetched a movie from my PC to my tablet last week while I was three states away sitting in a hotel.