How to Upgrade Android 2.2 to Honeycomb 3.0?

Dudi_FC

Nov 9, 2011
Hi everybody, this is my first post. \o/

I bought a Satellite AM728 last week and it came with Android 2.2.1, there is a way to migrate it to Honeycomb 3.0? If yes, How should i do that?
PS: The kernel is 2.6.29

Especification of Device

CPU:
Cortex A9 Dual Core@ 1.2 GMHz
3D video graphics acceleration. 1080p video decoder
Memory: DDR II RAM 512MB
Storage: 4GB Nand Flas. supported TF card (maximum 32GB)
Wireless: IEEE 802.11 b/g in network
Screen: Size|7" inches
Resolution|WVGA (800x480)
Panel: Capacitive Touch Panel
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 (optional)
Camera: 30W Front
USB: Mini USB
3G: Built-in 3G (optional)
HDMI: Supported
GPS: Supported (optional)
G. Sensor: Supported
Battery: 3400mA 3.7V (at last 6 hours working)

Last edited:

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Not Honeycomb. They have not released the source code for it. Maybe Ice Cream (4.0) when they release the source code. I would look for a CM7 port for your device. CM7 is Gingerbread.

taskjo

Nov 3, 2011
Hi everybody, this is my first post. \o/

I bought a Satellite AM728 last week and it came with Android 2.2.1, there is a way to migrate it to Honeycomb 3.0? If yes, H

...[/U]CPU:[/B] Cortex A9 Dual Core@ 1.2 GMHz
3D video graphics acceleration. 1080p video deco
Battery: 3400mA 3.7V (at last 6 hours working)

l have a froyo and will like to upgrade as well any info pls post. Lam working on it ortthe moment

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk

Dudi_FC

Nov 9, 2011
Not Honeycomb. They have not released the source code for it. Maybe Ice Cream (4.0) when they release the source code. I would look for a CM7 port for your device. CM7 is Gingerbread.

Thanks Carbira1 for the tip.
I saw some pictures and i liked very much, but... searching in youtube, i found a video of a guy who had installed Honeycomb on galaxy tab 7" (__http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj6JC3eamyo). In his post, he linked a ROM of Honeycomb and a Kernel version, but im afraid to change the kernel and cause some damage or never come back turn on again.

In this moment, i'll try to change for a CM7, but have any specific ROM should i install in my device?

Jan 3, 2012
I am really new to this, i have a nextbook with os of 2.3.1 and i need the 3.0 to download android market how do I do this?