Huawei S7 Accesories site

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
The google force is strong with me today.

Found what appears to be the right motorola model here, wall charger and car charger $2.99 each. From the pic it LOOKS to be a round type connecter, and the listing says it's for Motorola models C139, C155, etc which would match up with Shankev's info. Unless shipping is outrageous I make take a chance on this, but it says it's a sale for today only so who knows how long that price will last.

Travel Charger For Motorola C139, C155, C168i, C257, C261 - Motorola C168i Chargers

nrage23

Nov 8, 2010

Found what appears to be the right motorola model here, wall charger and car charger $2.99 each. From the pic it LOOKS to be a round type connecter, and the listing says it's for Motorola models C139, C155, etc which would match up with Shankev's info. Unless shipping is outrageous I make take a chance on this, but it says it's a sale for today only so who knows how long that price will last.

Travel Charger For Motorola C139, C155, C168i, C257, C261 - Motorola C168i Chargers
I have an iGo charger and used this info and found that tip # A70 should be the correct one for this device. I try to find one local and give it a shot.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
I've been to several Walmarts and have given up on trying to find this, nowhere to be found LOL.

I'm going to try to search online and see if I can locate it.

As an aside, I can't find ANY Motorola chargers that use a round type tip like the S7, or ANY cell phone makers at all, with the exception of Nokia, and their connecter is too small. Seems like everybody has gone to a micro usb tip, or some variant of that.

Beginning to think that perhaps this particular model is out of date and was just old stock.

tried my local WM as well, no luck either...:(

I found a vent mount for the S7 at Target over the weekend. It is a Bracketron Grip It Pro Series PHV-202-BL. I opens just enough and clamps down on the S7. Also handles the weight just fine.

Bracketron Universal GPS Grip-iT Rotating Vent Mount - Black (PHV-202-BL) : Target

thks for the link, what was the pricing? the above link shows no stock for me for the moment though...

has anyone tried this as yet, is it adapted to the S7?

the wintec class 10 is now 29.59$, 16GB MicrosdHC Item#: N82E16820161405; with a shipping charge of 5$
ETA is 11/29/2010 and available at newegg.com

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
Okay I bought the chargers from the Cellphoneshop and will report back when they arrive. Bought one of the wall chargers and one car charger. What's 6 bucks?

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
I've been to several Walmarts and have given up on trying to find this, nowhere to be found LOL.

I'm going to try to search online and see if I can locate it.

As an aside, I can't find ANY Motorola chargers that use a round type tip like the S7, or ANY cell phone makers at all, with the exception of Nokia, and their connecter is too small. Seems like everybody has gone to a micro usb tip, or some variant of that.

Beginning to think that perhaps this particular model is out of date and was just old stock.

AM using this for the car; works well so far; and is quite inexpensive (4.49@amazon.com);
Motorola P513 Vehicle Power Adapter MicroUSB Rapid Rate Charger

I found a vent mount for the S7 at Target over the weekend. It is a Bracketron Grip It Pro Series PHV-202-BL. I opens just enough and clamps down on the S7. Also handles the weight just fine.

Bracketron Universal GPS Grip-iT Rotating Vent Mount - Black (PHV-202-BL) : Target

still out of stock at my local target..:(

Okay I bought the chargers from the Cellphoneshop and will report back when they arrive. Bought one of the wall chargers and one car charger. What's 6 bucks?

dont forget;
Extra 7% Off Coupon Code: CELL7

Last edited:

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^i came across some nice cases for the nook 3G which are quite close in dimensions to the S7; slightly larger though but well priced and could serve its purpose for now;

HUAWEI S7 Dimensions 209 x 108 x 15.5 (mm) (Huawei S7 Android Tablet - from Clove Technology)

and nook envelope @9.99$

• [*]Dimensions: 8.75" H x 5.75" W x 1" D
    [*]100% leather exterior, nylon compartment lining, faux-suede flap lining
    [*]Edge painted
    [*]Magnetic closure
    [*]Designed for Barnes & Noble
    [*]Compatible with nook WiFi and nook 3G
    [*]Imported

bcojoe

Nov 25, 2010

The output of this charger you linked to is 3.6VDC / 350mA. As i recall, the output of the OEM charger is 5 volts/ 1000mA. Proceed with caution.

bcojoe

Nov 25, 2010
I do remember that the Motorola micro USB car cord (P513) had enough amperage to provide power to the Palm Touchstone charging base for use in the car, when other micro USB cables would show charging, then not charging, then charging... constantly cycling on and off due to not being able to handle the load.

I was under the impression that the S7 doesn't charge via the micro USB port, but that is based on an early review on the BB website, I think. I haven't tried mine yet with a high current cord, but I will now. I've got a couple of those Moto cords laying around somewhere.

Last edited:

turbobob924

Nov 25, 2010
I wonder about the port that looks like some kind of expansion port or port replicator? The one next to the SD card port