Huawei S7 Accesories site

419guy

Nov 17, 2010
I have been trying to locate accessories for S7 such as spare battery, dock and car charger. I finally emailed the company. They basically said if the vendor (Best Buy) does not sell the accessories, you are out of luck. This is their response;

[FONT=宋体]Dear Sir /Madam [/FONT]​

[FONT=宋体]thank you for choosing huawei devices,as for the accessory part you need , you could ask you vendor if they could import the spare parts for you ,cause we have cooperarated with operator to distribute our devices and we do not have channel to distribute our devices or its related spare parts directly to customers,sorry for the inconvenience it brought to you [/FONT]​

[FONT=宋体]Thanks[/FONT]​

[FONT=华文细黑]华为技术有限公司 [/FONT]
download

[FONT=华文细黑]地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129[/FONT]
[FONT=华文细黑]Huawei*-*a world-leading telecom solutions provider[/FONT]

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
Since BB already has a Zagg Invisishield specifically made for the Huawei S7, I feel pretty confident that accessories are going to be available for this.

Last edited:

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
Since BB already has a Zagg Invisishield specifically made for the Huawei S7, I feel pretty confident that accessories are going to be available for this.

I looked @ BB online but i cannot find the zagg invisibleshield for S7? Did you just find it in the BB Store?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Fommy.com now has a specific section for the S7. Nothing custom yet, but very promising.

ASL4U

Nov 18, 2010
hmmm - yeah - I'm wishing for extra batteries and a car charger and an extra AC adapter (to carry with, while I leave one safely at home)... kinda hard to leave the house knowing my phone is going to die and I need a brick and mortar outlet to recharge... surely they're going to figure this one out - nice little product to have to die before you get started simply becuase your customers cant get accessories... seems someone would just create an ebay account...

419guy

Nov 17, 2010
Ive seen some 5v 2a car chargers on eBay, but you wont know if it fits unless you try it since they dont list this product, and the universal chargers usually switch between 4.5v and 6v so I dont know if that would damage the tablet.

From the S7's Specs;
Power adapter
�� Input: 100–240 V AC and 50/60 Hz
�� Output: 5V DC and 2.0 A

TheVicster

Nov 14, 2010
hmmm - yeah - I'm wishing for extra batteries and a car charger and an extra AC adapter (to carry with, while I leave one safely at home)... kinda hard to leave the house knowing my phone is going to die and I need a brick and mortar outlet to recharge... surely they're going to figure this one out - nice little product to have to die before you get started simply becuase your customers cant get accessories... seems someone would just create an ebay account...
I picked up a power inverter for my car cigarette lighter at Home Depot last night for 15 bucks. Tried it out today on my way to work, it works just fine. You wouldn't find a car charger for the Huawei any cheaper then this even if already available, so my advice is grab a power inverter that will plug into your car lighter and just use the wall charger that comes with the s7 with it.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I spent about 45 minutes at BBY trying all of the various eReader and other cases, and this one provided the best fit: Wenger : ereader case - BestBuy. The only real drawback is that it is a pouch case, so you can still drop it when you take it out.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Was at Sears and tried some of the Sony reader cases and they were close, it all comes down to a personal preference thing. My wife was just at Walmart and found a Body Glove and a Griffin, both for the Sony EReader and they are waiting for me at home to test. I will let you all know what I think.