Not open for further replies.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
2axL8.jpg

7" 800x480 display
Most reviews show resistive touchscreens
Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 at 768MHz (720p video playback)
Android 2.1 so far
3G, phonecall support
Kickstand

$360-460US

Unreleased as of Aug 13, 2010

(various sources)

Sample Chinese Review Article
PDADB

Prototype video

Last edited by a moderator:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I like this one! But not available? Where did you see it available?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Unreleased right now, but Expansys is supposed to carry this sometime

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
This is by far the most impressive one I have seen. I'm wondering how good the Samsung will be.

I can't seem to find any specs on the 3G. Is is considered a world phone or only carrying certain 3G bands?

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
Pro-ordered one yesterday, (WiFi only) from Best Buy. Lets see how it goes.

Last edited:

nrage23

Nov 8, 2010
Just picked one of these up at Best Buy. They call it the Ideos S7. I aslo have a Archos 5 IT and it blows that thing away.

Huawei7

Nov 12, 2010
Picked up a Huawei S7-105 at Best Buy last night. Looking for an eReader and found out these can do a LOT more then just display books! Installed Nook & Border apps but also like to get epub books from local library. Which leads to my question: Went out and down loaded the USB driver from Huawei web site and installed it on a Win7 netbook but when I plug the USB cable in I can't see the SD cards in 'My Computer'. I can see the Huawei in 'Devices and Printers', I can right click on it and select 'properties' and see the 2 SD cards but can't select or access them. How do I transfer files to the tablet? Could some one advice me on what I'm missing? Thanks:)

Huawei7

Nov 12, 2010
I picked one up too! S7-105. So far really like it and like the idea of Android Market, 2 cameras, speakers and mic. Even has a SIM port! This thing is a 'tablet' but its a 'true' Cell phone also!

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
Picked up a Huawei S7-105 at Best Buy last night. Looking for an eReader and found out these can do a LOT more then just display books! Installed Nook & Border apps but also like to get epub books from local library. Which leads to my question: Went out and down loaded the USB driver from Huawei web site and installed it on a Win7 netbook but when I plug the USB cable in I can't see the SD cards in 'My Computer'. I can see the Huawei in 'Devices and Printers', I can right click on it and select 'properties' and see the 2 SD cards but can't select or access them. How do I transfer files to the tablet? Could some one advice me on what I'm missing? Thanks:)

Hey try this, go to Settings -> SD Card & tablet storage -> Unmount internal SD Card. That's it when you try to unmount it, it will no longer be used by S7 (temporarily) until you mount it again. Thus you can now use it in windows 7. It will be detected as a normal drive. And don't forget to mount it again after you are done copying files from your pc. Hope that helps.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^hello, did u get it at BB? I am wondering if there are 2 models, WIZFI only and 3G or is it the same model?

thx!

zenkibuta

Nov 12, 2010
I picked one up too! S7-105. So far really like it and like the idea of Android Market, 2 cameras, speakers and mic. Even has a SIM port! This thing is a 'tablet' but its a 'true' Cell phone also!

Hi! Did you bought it from BestBuy US? I thought BB is selling S7-104. I have bought mine last Nov 11.

Shadow71

Nov 22, 2010
The BEST Buy one is the S7-104. but it can do 3G.

I'm running a AT&T SIM from work in it with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.