I dont know what to buy ):

Makav3ll1

Jan 30, 2011
Im looking for a android tablet, 150-250 bucks. Im looking for 8"-10", I feel like 7 inch is too small as it is only 3 inches bigger than my phone, so whats the point right. I dont really need capacative, I dont have a problem with resistance, although I never tried it, but it doesnt seem like a big deal. It would be awesome if it had a front facing camera, and It definetly needs to have froyo. I looked at the herotab m10, which is nice but sadly is a lil bit expensive for me, the herotab mid816 looks perfect but has resistance, I also looked at zenithink 2, which is 10" resistance for like 250. Im not sure if I should go with 8" and has a camera, or 10" without a camera. =/ Or even this flytouch 3 superpad 2, but I havent seen videos on that, as I think its new. If anyone feels like 7" really isnt as small as I think, I saw this new Herotab c8, which is 7" capacative. :) Help me out guys

Edit: I want to use this as like my primary computer, to just browse web, talk to friends, facebook and **** like that. I want it to be mobile as well

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I can answer it here this time because I see it.

You really need to try an Android tablet before you buy one. Or watch a lot of videos. Android is not going to work like Windows.

If you know very little about Android tablets and get a Chinese shanzhai tablet, you will be in for a world of hurt.

The minimum I recommend is the Archos 70 to you.

Makav3ll1

Jan 30, 2011
I have an android phone so I know all about android. I was looking at the archos 101, but 256 ram is kinda slow compared to the new 512 these days

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
If it's not what you want then don't get it. Wait until something better comes out that has what you want.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
What Carbira1 said. The worst thing you could do is settle a shanzhai tablet or something else without having a good grasp of what you are getting yourself into.

TabletUser

Jan 30, 2011
For $250, the Archos 70 is probably the best option. If you want a 3g contract, I think Sprint is selling the Galaxy Tab for $299 now.