I just ordered Gpad G10

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
I ordered today gpad g10 + lethercase + stylus via express shipment to USA.
It should take about a week.

Do you guys want me to make a nice review?
It would be my first, but i would do it if you want

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
We can always use an updated review. There has been so many batches that even keeping track of the current build quality of the 'G10' is important to know.This applies to most generic Android tablets.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
ok as soon as its there im gonna make a video.
Im gonna try to talk about : hardware + Quality + Software + Funktions + Touchscreen

so i hope i will get it before christmas, because i paid for express

EcchiZen

Dec 19, 2010
I would appreciate a review as well. I plan on purchasing this tablet. Did you get aluminum or plastic?

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
aluminium. i like it more, becaue : better look, feels less cheap, more stabil, and most of the firmware upgrades are coming out for the aluminum upgraded

AndroidApple

Nov 22, 2010
I have the plastic G10 4GB upgraded. Pretty nice tablet, haven't had any real problems except the weird battery drain, and the battery dropping to 90% almost immediately after a full charge. I got it from Pandawill. Spend about $150 on the G10, a screen protector and a leather case. Not bad.

I got the plastic because the plastic ones actually have better wifi signals. It's because of the odd placement of the antenna on the aluminum ones, not to mention the interference that the aluminum causes. But that is not why I got plastic. I got plastic because it's lighter. And the plastic is actually VERY durable and strong.

And what you said at the end is incorrect. The plastic and aluminum upgraded 4GB Gpads are exactly the same. The only thing that is different is the shell. Updates that work on the aluminum gpad will work exactly the same on the plastic (as long as they're both 4GB models). You're getting it confused with the 2GB plastic ones. I don't think they made 2GB aluminum ones. They didn't add aluminum option until the 4GB. But they DO make new plastic 4GB that are identical to the aluminum 4GB.

Hope you enjoy your Gpad. Share with us your thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Ok.
Thanks AndroidAPple.

Ok the case i ordered with it, is currently out of stock for a few days.
So they cant send it out yet.
I hope they will solve that fast, if not i will tell them to send it without

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
It would be great to have a quick overview / review on the tablet. They are always very helpful to the community!

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
as soon as i get it i will make a big review with everything i can think of, and if you guys have questions i will answer them,
but first this tablet has to arrive.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
its almost here,
it is allready in america, and not to far.
It should be here tuesday or wednesday