I need help building a website

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
calling all website designers/builders i need some help. i have a basic html website up and running but what i want to do is add a clear layer over the top of it. so it would kind of look to the user like their looking through a window. I have done my fair share of searching and have found out that it will need to be done in css but thats where i get stuck. so if any one can help me that would be great. thank you

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
And that code will lay one picture over the other? thank you

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
yeah i asked the question on a web developers forum as well and it looks like css is what has to be done

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
well because i was using an iframe from another site i have but i didnt want people to be able to interact with the iframe and the only thing i could find to solve that was to put a transparent layer over it. but no one has been able to tell me how. So i just scratched the idea and did something else

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Ok. Off-topic, did you make your pac-man game with the trial or the full version of game maker?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
well i used the free version but then i wanted to be able to save it as a .exe file and i had to get the full version for that