I was just wondering if someone could help me.

Drazzwho

Jan 30, 2011
I have an 7 inch Gome Flytouch 2 Apad with 4gb internal memory and 128mb Micro SD Card, The person I bought from said my solution to my problem was that my Go Launcher and Launcher pro had expired so download the Android PC Suite and Upload the APK file to the apps section on my Apad which I have tried many of times and failed the message I constantly get after connecting my Apad to my pc, then opening Android PC Suite waiting for the Apad connect successfully and then entering the App section on PC Suite and then I press the Add button and Navigate to the Apk file I want to upload I then click on the file press upload and it goes into the installing section and then it greets me with the message "Upload Failed, please check memory" and considering the fact that the internal memory has 2.75gb left and the external SD card has 125mb left it should be successful. So if anyone has any solution to this problem please suggest it to me Many Thanks Aaron :)

cruxader

Oct 15, 2010
I have an 7 inch Gome Flytouch 2 Apad with 4gb internal memory and 128mb Micro SD Card, The person I bought from said my solution to my problem was that my Go Launcher and Launcher pro had expired so download the Android PC Suite and Upload the APK file to the apps section on my Apad which I have tried many of times and failed the message I constantly get after connecting my Apad to my pc, then opening Android PC Suite waiting for the Apad connect successfully and then entering the App section on PC Suite and then I press the Add button and Navigate to the Apk file I want to upload I then click on the file press upload and it goes into the installing section and then it greets me with the message "Upload Failed, please check memory" and considering the fact that the internal memory has 2.75gb left and the external SD card has 125mb left it should be successful. So if anyone has any solution to this problem please suggest it to me Many Thanks Aaron :)

7" and 128MB sounds like a FlyTouch 1 clone.
On mine, when I connect to a PC via USB, it shows up as USB drives.
I just simply copy using file explorer.
No need to mess around with Android PC Suite.
Never heard of Go Launcher. AFAIK launchers do not expire but if they become corrupted, you would lose any ability to use your apad until you fix it.

Suggest you look around the Gome Flytouch 1 forum for suitable ROMs.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I am moving this thread to the correct sub-forum so that more people can find this.