Im stuck please help ><

Fellpuppet

Mar 16, 2011
:mad: I am trying to figure out how to install a program from my Pc cd drive to my tablet. Its a minor program for work and I have seen out there it can be done But im clueless. Also Is there any better easier Video players we can use on our tablets? I hate asking such a nub question but i have searched for 3 days im so bummed and need help. I only see my tablet as a storage device and I cant see anything on it nor transfer anything to it. Can this be setup like a home network so i can access the pc as shared or is there a program that would run dos a dos type to run my program? thanks

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
First of all we need to know what kind of tablet. Second, if the app is a PC app, and your tablet is an Android tablet, then you cannot install it on the tablet. You will need to find a similar version or similar function app for that platform.

These are completely different OS builds, so you can share docs and files between the tablet and your pc, but there is no guarantee that the content is usable.

Lets start by giving us the following:

- What kind of tablet? What version of the OS? this can be found by going to Settings->About
- What is the PC App? what is it used for?

Fellpuppet

Mar 16, 2011
First of all we need to know what kind of tablet. Second, if the app is a PC app, and your tablet is an Android tablet, then you cannot install it on the tablet. You will need to find a similar version or similar function app for that platform.

These are completely different OS builds, so you can share docs and files between the tablet and your pc, but there is no guarantee that the content is usable.

Lets start by giving us the following:

- What kind of tablet? What version of the OS? this can be found by going to Settings->About
- What is the PC App? what is it used for?

Zenithink 10" Touchscreen Android 2.2 Tablet (ePad)

The app is a program for testing race motors and settings if this isnt enough when i get home i will get all the info you need But my windows is vista xp on my pc. so there isnt any program that i can get to make it work on the tablet? please dont be mad at me if i am not getting the info you need im not at home at the moment.