Help can I install software from my pc? Newbie ><

Fellpuppet

Mar 16, 2011
I am trying to figure out how to install a program from my Pc cd drive to my tablet. Its a minor program for work and I have seen out there it can be done But im clueless. Also Is there any better easier Video players we can use on our tablets? I hate asking such a nub question but i have searched for 3 days im so bummed and need help. I only see my tablet as a storage device and I cant see anything on it nor transfer anything to it. Can this be setup like a home network so i can access the pc as shared or is there a program that would run dos a dos type to run my program? thanks :confused::confused:

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I presume you have a micro sd card, you need to format it using you disk utility on your pc, to Fat 32, you then copy your data onto the card and go to your settings on your tablet and go to downloads, check box allowing unknown sources to be downloaded.Then go to Sd settings and click mount sd, lastly insert card . It should be recognized and show up in your upper left corner of screen and say preparing external storage , when it stops your ready to go back to downloads and install it. Then when it s done you should be able to unzip it and read it. Good luck Alan

Last edited: