Images Uploaded to Blogspot Blog

2acremeadow

Nov 18, 2011
Hi, My name is Janet and I have just purchased the TF-101 tablet. I have downloaded a few different photo apps and have found one the will allow me to resize the images so they are small enough for the web. What I can't figure out how to get the images from the tablet to the blog. When I go to the blog and select the option to upload from my system, it does not recognize the tablet. Can someone please point out what I need to do to get the resized images on the tablet to the blog? My blog is hosted by blogspot.

Thank you so much in advance for any assistance. I purchased the tablet to take on an upcoming vacation and need to know how to do this.
:)
Janet

pinkladysz

Aug 3, 2012
I have just got my new tablet - an ASUS Transformer TF300 and when I went to write a blog post on blogger, I was astounded to find that no picture will upload. Not my picture, not a pre-installed photo, nothing..... I wasn't expecting to have to go back to my windows netbook to do blog posts!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I have just got my new tablet - an ASUS Transformer TF300 and when I went to write a blog post on blogger, I was astounded to find that no picture will upload. Not my picture, not a pre-installed photo, nothing..... I wasn't expecting to have to go back to my windows netbook to do blog posts!

I found that the Chrome Browser is best for blogging lately. It wigs out a bit when trying to use the dropdowns to make text bold due to it zooming in to help you select text.