importing tablets from china

Jan 5, 2012
hey guys i want to import tablets from china to pakistan and sell in local market .
can u guys suuggest which android tablet is good to import and are there supplier available who can supply tablets from china ?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
hey guys i want to import tablets from china to pakistan and sell in local market .
can u guys suuggest which android tablet is good to import and are there supplier available who can supply tablets from china ?

Hi arslan_sweeto1, the best and the hottest brand from China is Ainol, maybe you can think about the Ainol novo 7 series tablets, and we also wholesale these tablets, you can have a look our Android tablet PC, if there's any of your interest, you can feel free to contact us via email: [email protected] or send me a PM, hope to do business with you.:)

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I agree with feverhost. Redtabletpc.com are supported on this forum & give good aftersales support like updates or problem solving information. At he moment there's an offer on which you get 30usd worth of accessories free with new orders. I would trust them & you choose which method of shipping ( for speed or price). Well worth a look.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ps ainol is good price but there are many good tablets depending on screen size, price, specifications etc.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Although I purchased from said company... ALL companies that sponsor here are great.. I would recommend them all! :)

I would suggest the following:

• Research before you buy. Read comments, read reviews, look at people's past experience
  • Do they ship DHL, UPS? ALWAYS pay the extra to go with DHL or UPS. If not.. it can take up to a month to get your tablet.
  • Communicate with them first. If they are slow in getting back to you.... be cautious.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi arslan_sweeto1, we are Chinese Android Tablet supplier in Shenzhen, China and also sponsor of this forum. Would you give me more details such as function requirements and budget on the tablet you want so that I may better help you ?